Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rose Bowl Flea Market


Besides being the opening day for the C&H Photos show at the Clean Coin Launderland, it was also the 2nd Sunday of the month. That meant the Rose Bowl Flea Market was in town peddling everything from vintage jewelry to antique grandfather clocks to 6ft metal roosters.


One vendor had these meticulous, compartmentalized drawers. 
Great visual representation of how my brain is set-up.


 This is a brass nutcracker from the 1860's civil war era. 
I love that a Beavis and Butthead,  juvenile 
sense of humor already existed over 150 years ago.


Cool, old phonographs. They really work. 
I was nostagically transported back in time, which is weird 
because I grew up in the 1980's not the 1880's


That's my version of it. 

The "H" of C&H

No comments:

Post a Comment