Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sunday Walk

I took a walk through Silverlake this past weekend. Normally, I run around the reservoir, but I thought I'd be good and rest my legs a little more from that torturous LA Marathon. It was a mild, cool Sunday, so I took a stroll.


This is my favorite view in Silverlake and I've taken way better pics looking down this hill, but I can't walk past this spot without photographing it.


I've walked past this older house many times, but today it finally caught my attention. It looked inviting.


I've gone past this newly constructed building many times and each time I've wanted to deface it because it took away the view from the house behind it. Assholes. But admittedly, it looked kinda cool from this angle.


I hear the damn coyotes from my bedroom at night sometimes. It's creepy. They sound like crying human babies. I've never seen a sign up before. I wonder if their numbers are growing.


How cute. Future guacamole.



-H.



No comments:

Post a Comment